Community galleries

Spring has finally sprung!

The children were excited about the end of winter and the first spring flowers that have sprung at the school.

Upcoming farmers helps the disabled

“I couldn’t stay at home and do nothing while some human beings are starving. I asked for donations for seeds and a borehole in order to help the needy,” he said.

Local businesses donate gifts to Sunrise Crèche

The two enterprises donated an avalanche of gifts which included a cake, sweets, balloons and a few toys. The staff from Spur also entertained the children with songs and other extramural activities. Owner of Sunrise Crèche, Ms Ruth Mpuru said the kids appreciated the donation from the two businesses

Company brings colour to needy pupils lives

The kids at the centre are in need of food and clothes,” said Patrick Mondhlane, SBV Services’ manager. Mondhlane highlighted that Tubatse Primary School had several disadvantaged pupils in need of help and support. “We would like to thank our loyal and generous client, Supa Save Supermarket, for its contribution to the home-based care centre,” he concluded.

Liquor store announce table soccer winner

A delighted Thokwane told Steelburger/Lydenburg News that he would put the soccer table in his lounge where he would play with his family and friends. “I am a soccer fanatic, I will perfect my playing skills with this soccer table

Boxes full of surprises for clients

Moela is the competition’s winner for the month of June, and he walked away with a base set and mattress sponsored by Bradlows and a Tubatse Crossing gift card to the value of R10 000. Swafo is the winner for July and she walked away with an electronic hamper made up of a printer from Matrix Warehouse, Samsung tablet, Vodacom web box and 28l Defy microwave

Tubatse’s first lady of house brings her beats

It comprises hit songs like “Bakhuluma ngami”, as well as “Mosipidi”. Her songs are in Sepedi and IsiZulu.”My music is a mixture of commercial house coupled with some pitori beats,” she said.

Sering boom

BURGERSFORT – Sommige inwoners in die dorp kan onbewus daarvan wees dat baie van die skadubome wat op straathoeke in die dorp staan, ‘n indringerboom en dodelik gevaarlik is. Seringbome floreer oral in die dorp, voor wat van die familie Meliaceae afkomstig is, kom oorspronklik van Suid-Oos Asië en Australië af. Dit is ‘n medium-grootte…

Learning-lab stars graduate

“We want them to be prospective leaders in their communities. The course involved essentials of leadership, the core traits of successful leaders and many more aspects that will benefit them in future. I believe we achieved our goal as most of them can now express themselves and make good decisions,” she said.

lowvelder_smallcorridor_smallnelspruitpost_smallhazyview_smallmpumalanganews_sallwhiteriver_smallbarbertonTimes_smallgetitagriecoRD_smalllooklocal.co.zaAutodealer.co.za